woensdag 29 augustus 2012

A little break

Dear followers,

As you may know, I recently got a new kitchen and last week my summer vacation ended and I started teaching again. 

It's been a couple of busy busy weeks and I didn't spent lots of time on the internet. Sorry for that. 

In the next two weeks I will post some pictures of my kitchen. I'm still decorating, but with help from Claire of 24Homes, it's becoming a real cosy kitchen..

Hope you're doing fine..









P.S. I also have a facebookpage dedicated to my little white home: https://www.facebook.com/#!/mylittlewhitehome 

Hope to see you there! Best Blogger Tips

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Hartelijk dank voor de reactie!
Ik lees ze altijd en ben er ontzettend blij mee! Bij een vraag zal ik sowieso altijd reageren.

Groetjes,

Nadine