zondag 10 juni 2012

A Party for baby boy Liam

One of my dearest friends became mother of baby Liam. 
She and her husband are having a party today for family and friends to celebrate the birth of their son. 

As a present I've made a tiny layered cake (4" & 3"). 
I was looking forward to do a cake in pastel blue again and stripes are one of my favorites for a baby boy cake. 
Instead of the usual stripes on the bottom cake, I've put them on the top cake this time. And a big bow at the bottom. 
The letter is made with SugarVeil and colored with blue dust before I've decorated it with blue glitters. 




Enjoy your sunday!








Best Blogger Tips

2 opmerkingen:

Hartelijk dank voor de reactie!
Ik lees ze altijd en ben er ontzettend blij mee! Bij een vraag zal ik sowieso altijd reageren.

Groetjes,

Nadine