zondag 24 juni 2012

Look what I found today..

Today was my lucky day...

Every year my town organizes a Village Fest, where there is a band, the shops are open, you can buy food on the street and children sell their old stuff. 

This morning my sister and I were looking for old things and then, there they were, calling my name.. Two, very old, French door blinds. They need some paint, here and there, but they are perfect. 
Ever since I've moved in, my wish list contained finding white old French door blinds. 

As the owner told me the price, I was even more happier. 
I don't think he knows what they are worth.. But, oh well.. They're mine now :) 





Have a great Sunday!





Best Blogger Tips

1 opmerking:

Hartelijk dank voor de reactie!
Ik lees ze altijd en ben er ontzettend blij mee! Bij een vraag zal ik sowieso altijd reageren.

Groetjes,

Nadine