vrijdag 30 maart 2012

My favorite things combined...

My second cake, made in 2012. I've made it for my girl friend Anouk. We celebrated her birthday today, with eating cake and shopping in Liège.. What do girls need more?? 
For this birthday present, I combined my favorite decorations; lace, bows and pearls with rose gold and peach... 
It's a carrot cake filled with vanilla cream. 
She was very happy with it and also loved the taste. So, I'm happy also :)




Have a great weekend!








Best Blogger Tips

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Nadine,

    Just wanted to tell you, you inspire!! I love your work and your cakes are just simply gorgeous and elegant!

    Groetjes Roos

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi Nadine, I just love your cakes! They're so gorgeous!!

    Groetjes Roos

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi Roos!

    Thanks! Dank je wel :)

    Wat een lieve complimenten!!

    Groetjes,

    Nadine

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hartelijk dank voor de reactie!
Ik lees ze altijd en ben er ontzettend blij mee! Bij een vraag zal ik sowieso altijd reageren.

Groetjes,

Nadine