maandag 14 maart 2011

A second time on Jitterbug Weddings...

Hi everybody!

Yesterday I recieved again a message from Nicola from Jitterbug Weddings, this time about my birthdaycake.

She loved the cake & dessert table and would like to write a topic about it, showing only my cakepictures. Couldn't believe what I was reading and I'm sooooo happy with this topic!!

"Gorgeous vintage-style cake..."

Realy looking forward to all responses and hoping it will bring some new orders ;)

~ Especially thanks to my little sister, who lent me her house for my party. The pictures of the dessert table are made in her livingroom, using her table, plant and candleholders! X ~



In Dutch:

Dit is het adres van de nederlandse site:
http://jitterbugweddingsnl.blogspot.com/2011/03/beeldschone-vintage-stijl-taart.html



Best Blogger Tips

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Hartelijk dank voor de reactie!
Ik lees ze altijd en ben er ontzettend blij mee! Bij een vraag zal ik sowieso altijd reageren.

Groetjes,

Nadine